Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevada Heritage tag
 Login/Join

posted
The Nevada Heritage tag for California bighorn will be auctioned at the Nevada Bighorns Unlimited, Fallon Chapter fundraising banquet on March 13. All proceeds go to the NDOW Heritage account. If you have questions please email me at Bighorns@hotmail.com or see the regulations and specifics at:
Heritage tags

Posts: 30 | Location: Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What did that heritage tag bring at auction last weekend?

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FYI: I understand the tag went for $48,000.

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at the table with the outfitter who purchased the tag for his client (a long-time FNAWS member from Minnesota). The tag was sold for $46,000.

Posts: 48 | Location: nevada, usa | Registered: December 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1/2slam: Thanks for the info. I had e-mailed NVBighorn and he thought it was $48K as noted above. I was just trying to close the loop on this and I appreciate your getting us the right number.

posted Hide Post
Yes, 1/2slam is right. It was $46,000. I guess I was over eager. Smile The numbers all ran together by the end of the night.

Posts: 30 | Location: Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post