2009 IDAHO BIGHORN SHEEP RAFFLE
• Winner will be able to hunt in any unit open to sheep hunting for either a Rocky Mountain or a California bighorn in 2009, pursuant to Fish & Game regulations-except Unit 11, Hells Canyon of the Snake River. Unit 11 is available to the lottery winner on alternating years.
• Hunting license and permit will be provided to winner.
• Applicant must be eligible to apply for a hunting license in Idaho in order to purchase these special tickets. This permit is non-transferrable. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited.
• Applicant must be 18 years of age to purchase a ticket and 18 years of age to win the sheep permit.
• Drawing will be made at 2:00 p.m., MDT, on Wednesday, July 29, 2009.
• Once-in-a-lifetime rule is waived for this raffle tag.
• Need not be present to win.
The raffle is handled by the Idaho Chapter - Foundation for North American Wild Sheep. Idaho Chapter Foundation for North American Wild Sheep is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Funds from the Idaho Bighorn Sheep Raffie are used for the benefit and enhancement of bighorn sheep in Idaho. This form is currently posted at http://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?thread...&messages=1&forum=12 and is also supposed to be available at some point on the Idaho Chapter's website (http://idahowildsheep.org/).
Send completed form & check to:
Idaho Chapter FNAWS
P. O. 8224
Boise, ID 83707
TICKET ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY SATURDAY, JULY 25,2009.This message has been edited. Last edited by: RamDreamer,
Information is now posted on the Idaho Chapter of FNAWS website at http://idahowildsheep.org/
The flyer & order form may now be viewed, downloaded and/or printed: http://idahowildsheep.org/2009/2009_Lottery_flyer.pdf
The winner was to have been drawn at 2:00 p.m. today.
I haven't seen, nor heard, of who the lucky hunter is yet.
The winner is Jim Ancho of Battle Mountain, Nevada.
|Powered by Social Strata|