Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  California Bighorn Sheep    HUNT For Sale CA Bighorn in BC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HUNT For Sale CA Bighorn in BC
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all,

I was the winner of the California Bighorn Hunt raffled by the Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society on March 4 2006.

The reason I am selling or trading this hunt?

I already have Colorado Rocky Mt Bighorn with my bow to my credit.

I am more interested in a Stone Sheep or Dall Sheep hunt than a California Bighorn hunt so I started asking around to see knows anyone interested in swaping or buying my hunt I won.

The best way to get a hold of me is email Sandbrew@aol.com

I'll be happy to email my cell# to anyone as well.

The hunt is fully guided by Bruce Ambler in British Columbia. It is a 14 day hunt in Sept 2006.

Who needs a great California Bighorn Hunt?

John

Posts: 10 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not familiar with this outfitter
do you have any information on him or a website?
How much?

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The AZ guys paid over 19K in 2004 and the value has gone up.

I am only looking to get the most $ I can to help fund a Stone hunt.

I have not talked to the outfitter yet. He is on holiday until next week.

Bruce Ambler has no website. I know people that have hunted with him.

John

Posts: 10 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello all,

Thanks for all the interest. I hope I got back to everyone that called or emailed me if not try again.

This hunt is still available and when I talked to the outfitter last week he had a later slot open if these exact dates don't work let me know. There may be a chance to switch dates.

John

Sandbrew@aol.com

posted Hide Post
This hunt is still for sale and the price has been lowered to $15,000.00 USD.

Email me if you need more info.

Sandbrew@aol.com

posted Hide Post
This hunt is now for sale on eBay. Opening bid is ONLY $10,000.00 with NO RESERVE!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&it...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Mention the Grand Slam Club website when you buy it and I will make a donation to GSCO when it sells.

John

posted Hide Post
The hunt has been sold thanks to all who looked and bid. Now on to AK for a dall hunt.