Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  GSCO Member Services    Spring 2004 issues of Grand Slam and Ovis
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring 2004 issues of Grand Slam and Ovis
 Login/Join 
posted
The spring 2004 issues of Grand Slam and Ovis magazines went in the mail on 05/03/2004.

This is GSCO's best effort yet! Grand Slam is 145 pages and Ovis is 127 pages. This makes for our largest publication ever. Even better, all photos are full color.

We also have lots of important information about the 2005 Hunter & Outfitter Convention next February.

We know you will love this issue and we hope you will register soon for the convention!

Posts: 111 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
11 days from Alabama to Michigan. The post office needs to do better work, you guys do not. I LOVE reading about all those hunts. Was there anything special done to the picture of "curlycue", that big Desert from NV? It looks like a painting.

Posts: 37 | Location: Swartz Creek, Mi U.S. | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve,

I'm pretty sure they are mailed directly from the printer in Colorado. They do go via some kind of literature rate which saves the organization a ton of $, but which the U.S.P.S. delivers in their own good time. I actually got mine pretty quickly compared to the Winter issue. But it still seems to take a while just to come across town.

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post