Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  GSCO Member Services    Winter Magazines Received
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winter Magazines Received
 Login/Join 
posted
I just got my Grand Slam and OVIS magazine(s) in the mail today. I have to say that this one arrived in better shape than any previous issue. The plastic wrapper/cover must be the ticket. Smart move with putting paper covers over the front and back (or both fronts as the case may be) - it'll keep the anti's in the postal service from creating havoc.

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing here in Mi yet.

"The tougher the journey, the sweeter the reward"

Posts: 37 | Location: Swartz Creek, Mi U.S. | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a good move with the covers over the magazine. I have had lots of trouble in the past with lost hunting magazines that have a hunter photo on the cover...which in my mind could have only been explained by some sort of mischief after mailing by the publisher.

"Take what the gods offer today and leave your heart's desire until tomorrow."
--Elgin T. Gates, Trophy Hunter in Asia

Posts: 36 | Location: Alabama, USA | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I send a copy to my home address and it has not arrived in Alabama yet either...I am anxious to see the plastic cover bag.DC

Posts: 32 | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The ponies brought mine in yesterday. It is great. Nice job.

Posts: 95 | Location: Clarkston, WA | Registered: November 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey! I got my copy in the mail today. I had not seen exactly what the wrapper would look like but it was perfect and protects the magazine much better than the old paper envelope. I always send one to myself to see how long it takes to get to me. I can judge by that as to how long it takes to get to other members.DC

Posts: 32 | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the secretary just place mine on my desk. i am now going to be real productive

Posts: 44 | Location: spartansburg,pa | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope mine gets here before Christmas! Got a GSO renewal notice in the mail today, but still no magazine.

Posts: 37 | Location: Swartz Creek, Mi U.S. | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally made it to Michigan today. It is going to be torture if I have to wait 10 days after ol' RamDreamer for each issue. I'll be begging him to scan pages to tide me over.