Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  GSCO Member Services    Winter Magazine Hit The Mail This Tuesday!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winter Magazine Hit The Mail This Tuesday!
 Login/Join 
posted
I just wanted to let you all know that the Winter magazines are giant. They were all mailed out this Tuesday so, depending on where you live, you will get them very soon.

Taylor DeBoer

Posts: 111 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Nice work you guys! Lots of postal folks will be unhappy lugging this heavy piece of work around. Just got my issue today, but I'm in Colorado where it's printed and mailed, so if other members haven't gotten it yet, it should be there shortly.

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still haven't gotten mine. Think I'm gonna go crazy!

Posts: 33 | Location: St. Paul, MN | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post