Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  GSCO Member Services    Two Auctions Coming Soon - Stone Sheep & Elk/Moose Hunt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two Auctions Coming Soon - Stone Sheep & Elk/Moose Hunt
 Login/Join 
posted
Friday morning (August 3, 2007) GSCO is going to have two VERY EXCITING online auctions.
  • Hunt#1: Stone Sheep with Leif Olsen's Stone Mountain Safaris.
  • Hunt#2: Elk and Moose Hunt with Leif Olsen's Stone Mountain Safaris.
This will be two separate auctions for two separate hunters. Take a friend or a family member. Check our website Friday morning for complete details.

Posts: 111 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi - waiting to see this auction.... where is it? Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you let me know if these are completed. I was not notified until 8.3.07, How much were they sold for? If not completed I would like to know how to get into the auction.
quote:
Originally posted by Admin:
Friday morning (August 3, 2007) GSCO is going to have two VERY EXCITING online auctions.
  • Hunt#1: Stone Sheep with Leif Olsen's Stone Mountain Safaris.
  • Hunt#2: Elk and Moose Hunt with Leif Olsen's Stone Mountain Safaris.
This will be two separate auctions for two separate hunters. Take a friend or a family member. Check our website Friday morning for complete details.

Posts: 1 | Location: yes | Registered: August 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott, you can participate through Aug 10th. Just click on the banner for the hunts on the home page.

Posts: 98 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott,

Click on this link: http://wildsheep.org/stonesheep-stone%20mtn/index.html (it will take you directly to the page where you can find out information and place bids)

Good luck!

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post