Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Issue?
 Login/Join 
posted
Any word on when the Spring issue will be sent out? I'm going through withdrawl!

Posts: 33 | Location: St. Paul, MN | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is Dennis Campbell and I apologize for the magazine being late this time. I could make a hundred excuses and some would be ligitimate but I will not.

The magazine is COMPLETE and will go to the printer tomorrow May 6, 2005. We will probably get a proof late that week and it should be mailed out the week of May 23, 2006.

Now, I want to reveal the good news. The Summer issue should be out in July. I did a lot of work on it simultaneously as I worked on the Spring issue. In other words we will be back on schedule for Summer.

I have not gotten my FNAWS magazine yet so they must be running late too.

Posts: 32 | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No need to apologize...its turkey season!

Posts: 95 | Location: Clarkston, WA | Registered: November 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have the magazines been mailed? I have not received mine yet.

Posts: 95 | Location: Clarkston, WA | Registered: November 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good News! The magazine has finally shipped. Depending on your location, you should receive the Spring issue within the next week. We apologize for the short delay, but the Summer issue should be back on schedule.

Posts: 111 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rec'd the magazine(s). Looks great!

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sprig is not well for me I was effected with an Ellery from air during spring Weather So I don't spent much time in Spring, I have choose that I have to go away from this Weather, So that is the Only reason for Working online and Earn Online only with college essay writing service. Hope you guys Like it.

Posts: 2 | Registered: October 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post