Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Stone's Sheep    Stone sheep hunt raffle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stone sheep hunt raffle
 Login/Join

posted
The Fallon Chapter of Nevada Bighorns Unlimited is conducting a raffle for a stone sheep hunt with Barry Tompkins of Big Nine Outfitters. www.bignine.com

1. A maximum of 500 tickets will be sold
2. Tickets are $100 each.
3. A minimum of 300 tickets must be sold for Stone Sheep Hunt (otherwise the drawing will be for a 50/50 cash split)
4. Stone Sheep Hunt winner will get hunt plus $4000!
5. Hunt may be taken in 2006 or 2007
6. Season runs August 1st thru October 15th
7. 15 days (13 days hunting)
8. Drawing will be held 06/18/2005 at the NBU Fallon BBQ at Regional Park, Fallon Nevada
9. Need NOT to be present to win
10. There is a limit of 20 tickets per person.

Proceeds will be used by Nevada Bighorns Unlimited, Fallon Chapter in their
efforts to re-establish Bighorns in Nevada.

Mail check, money order or credit card authorization to:
NBU Fallon
PO Box 2308
Fallon, Nevada 89407-2308

Your ticket(s) will be filled out for you and your stubs returned to you for your records.

For more information email Bighorns@hotmail.com

Posts: 30 | Location: Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi folks,

I understand that the raffle tickets on this have not been selling very well / quickly. If you could support them, they do great work and you've got a great shot at possibly winning a great Stone's Sheep hunt (plus plenty of cash to cover all your travel, tags & licenses, etc.). The Fallon Chapter of Nevada Bighorns Unlimited has and does do fine work that results in lots of folks getting to draw and finish their slams in Nevada. I know they would really appreciate any and all of you that could support them in this endeavor.

Posts: 1161 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A ticket order form for this raffle is now available on-line for downloading, and/or printing, at: http://www.bignine.com/pdfs/RaffleEntryForm.pdf

Posts: 1161 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw this posted this morning, on another site, by someone involved in the raffle:

"We didn't get enough sales to make the sheep hunt raffle threshold so it defaulted to a 50/50 cash split. The gentleman who won lives in Texas but I can't recall the name this early the morning after. We sold somewhere around 260 tickets so he gets around $13000. Not a Stone sheep hunt but certainly a nice down payment on one."