Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Stone's Sheep    huge stone sheep
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

huge stone sheep
 Login/Join

posted
Heard rumors of a giant stone being killed. Anyone know anything about it

Posts: 44 | Location: spartansburg,pa | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sory dude no idea regarding the same.

Posts: 1 | Location: 10 Mohawk Ave, Oakland, NJ 07436 | Registered: June 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well maybe was my stone lol

just a joye, sorry 8)

my stone on a 2004 hunt with family simpson, frank and cindy

By mexicanhunter at 2008-06-21

By mexicanhunter at 2008-06-21

best regards

Posts: 6 | Registered: August 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nice

Posts: 44 | Location: spartansburg,pa | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Ayala, that sheep is a beauty! Care to share the measurements? Congrats on a great ram!

Posts: 98 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello

thanks scott and huntinman

well my stone has a R44" and L40 5/8" leght of horns and bases of 13 3/8" , and a total 161 6/8"

beside de beutiful horns it has a realy nice cape , haevy and dark, is like a dream

By mexicanhunter at 2008-07-05

best regards

posted Hide Post
Wow... that really is a great sheep. Most people that hunt a lifetime would never see something like that. Congratulations.

Posts: 48 | Location: Alberta | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tomahawk:
Wow... that really is a great sheep. Most people that hunt a lifetime would never see something like that. Congratulations.
thanks tomahawk

yes my stone is a dream come true.

best regards

posted Hide Post
I took my Stone in BC just north of the headwaters of the worm river,beautiful landscape,i saw grizz and some great bull elk while I was there.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: annystephans,

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post