Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Stone's Sheep    14 Day Stone Sheep Hunt Raffle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

14 Day Stone Sheep Hunt Raffle
 Login/Join

posted
For the rest of you sheep hunt/tag raffle addicts like me...

The Northeast Michigan Chapter - SCI is sponsoring a limited entry (450 tickets maximum) raffle for a 14 day Stone Sheep Hunt with Dave Wiens of Stone Mountain Safaris in Toad River, British Columbia.

Prize includes the 14 day hunt, all trophy fees and $8,000 (US) cash. Tickets are $100 (US) each and are available by mail. Winning ticket to be drawn April 3, 2004. State of Michigan Lottery License #R67782.

Send check, money order or credit card number and expiration date to: NE MI SCI at P.O. Box 161, Ossineke, MI 49766 or call 248-478-4946 for more information.

I checked on whether any tickets were left and got this e-mail response on 12/17/03:
Please be advised that we still have some tickets available. If you or anyone else is interested in purchasing one (or more), you may simply call me at 248-478-4946 or send a check made out to NE MI SCI Sheep Raffle in the amount of $100 to P.O. Box 161, Ossineke, MI 49766. Thanks for your interest!

Mike Wilmot
Raffle Chairman
Northeast Michigan Chapter
Safari Club International

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post