Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Stone's Sheep    Stone Sheep Openings..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stone Sheep Openings..
 Login/Join

posted
I just got an email from a great outfitter in BC who is looking for a Stone Sheep hunter for the first week of September. My dad, brother, and I were all up there the first week and killed 3 super rams (165", 169" and 171"). Great area and great guides. We all saw losts of rams. We killed on the 1st day, 5th day, and 6th day. Shoot me an email if you or anyone you might know is interested. I am sure they are greatly discounted! Thanks
dallasstrait@straitsteel.com

Posts: 16 | Location: Greencastle, Pa | Registered: August 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey... thanks for that. Where were you hunting? Those are great rams. I shot a stone last year, but I'm ready for another one! I'd like to know who this is with.

Posts: 1 | Location: Alberta | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post