Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Stone's Sheep    Looking to Hunt Stone Sheep
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to Hunt Stone Sheep
 Login/Join

posted
I have a Dall Sheep hunt scheduled for early August 2015 in NW Territories and would like to also hunt Stone Sheep in late August or early September. Can anyone make a recommendation for an outfitter in BC, YK or NWT?

Posts: 2 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Simpson Stone Sheep - Old time outfitter.
I have hunted dahl sheep with Stan Simpson.
First Class, highly recommend.

Posts: 7 | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...Kevin@prophetmsukwa.com. They have a beautiful area and shoot great rams.

Posts: 29 | Location: Iowa | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry....email address is Kevin@prophetmuskwa.com

Posts: 29 | Location: Iowa | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks IowaRamHunter. I am from the Muscatine area and new to sheep hunting. Started getting interested in the last 6 months and the fever still hasn't broke yet.

Posts: 2 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to discuss more, please email me at nakamoto01@sbcglobal.net

posted Hide Post
I hunted with Alan Larson of Indian river ranch the last two years. Took rams both years. Last year was a 165. Great outfit. Also took mountain carabou and mountain goat with him.would highly recommend them. Great people.

Posts: 7 | Registered: July 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post