Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drew a Montana 124 tag
 Login/Join

posted
Did not want to rub it in, but if anyone has anything they want to share info,pics, etc. I would gladly listen.

Posts: 44 | Location: spartansburg,pa | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I drew a NR Bighorn Tag for Unit 203, just south of 124, in 2007.
The Guide I used was from up in that area, as he was very familiar with Units 121, 122, and 124.
Saw numerous sheep, and shot a book Ram on the 3rd day.
Good Luck.

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott, Congrats on your tag!! If you don't mind me asking, how many points did you have before the draw this year? I am one under the max in MT. Somehow I dropped the ball the first year. Hope you have a great hunt and please post pics when you get back.

Posts: 98 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had max points.

Posts: 44 | Location: spartansburg,pa | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
scott, are you going self guided?

Posts: 98 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am hunting with a couple buddies

posted Hide Post
scottb, have you been on your hunt yet? did you get that big ram??