The 2008 information and application phamplet / form are now available to view, download and/or print at: http://www.sdgfp.info/Wildlife/hunting/Applications/PDF...addlefishCSPdeer.pdf
These are Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep.
There are a total of 5 licenses available this year.
This year's season will be from October 4th to November 30th.
- Paper applications must be postmarked no later than May 23.
- Apply online by 8:00 a.m. CDT on Tuesday, May 27.
- Eligible applicants may submit one application.
- Results available online by June 11.
- South Dakota is a "resident's only" state for sheep hunting.
- South Dakota is a a once-in-a-lifetime draw.
- No season in Custer State Park again this year.
- All licenses are for Black Hills Bighorn Sheep.
- You may apply for a preference point only and be assured of not drawing.
|Powered by Social Strata|