Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ibex outfitters
 Login/Join

posted
I am looking for recommended outfitters and why you recommend them.Also are there any ibex's that are considered exotics and if so where and with who?

Posts: 25 | Registered: January 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are there no Ibex hunters on this forum?

Posts: 25 | Registered: January 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bighornhunter2,

It seems that a lot of folks visit this forum but don't post. I personnally have hunted ibex in the past (the distant past), but not lately. That will change in the next couple of years after I reach a couple of other goals.

I think most of the information you are seeking would be found in the regular issues of the OVIS magazine.

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hunt ibex internationally, once in Kazakhstan, once in Turkey, twice in Spain, and
twice in Mongolia. Am planning another hunt in the near future back to Spain to shot the other two so I can say I shot the Grand Slam of Spanish ibex.
There aren't many places in the states where ibex are free ranging. Texas has some exotic ranches with ibex.

Ibexman

Posts: 5 | Registered: December 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to Kyrgistan in 07 to hunt mid-asian ibex with Profi hunt. Every thing on the trip went smoothly and everyone ended up getting thier ibex. I would definitely recommend using a proven outfitter and making sure you understand exactly what you are paying for like O.C. suggested.
Bryan

Posts: 34 | Location: onalaska, washington | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post