Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Goats & Capra    2006 Colorado Goat Draw Results
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2006 Colorado Goat Draw Results
 Login/Join

posted
The draw results are available on-line at: http://wildlife.state.co.us/Hunting/BigGame/DrawResultsAndPrefPoints/

You'll need to enter your last name, date of birth and zip code.

Oh, and, uh, by the way, I DREW!!! (And, yes, if you read the post under Rocky Mountain Bighorn, I ALSO drew one of those tags. Sheep and goat in the same state in the same year. I am in shock!)

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Ramdreamer, on those tags! Hope you score on two great animals. Best of luck!

Posts: 48 | Location: nevada, usa | Registered: December 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brenton,
That is awesome! Congrats! All those years of applying have paid off!

Posts: 33 | Location: St. Paul, MN | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I'm still shaking my head at this incredible luck. For sheep I was at max points, both preference and weighted. For goat, this was actually my first year of eligibility as I had only the three preference points going into the draw, no weighted points at all. That means I must have drawn a very low random number.

You're right, MNHunter, all the years of zero tags for anything is paying off.

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received the license/tag in the mail this afternoon. Incredible to actually have it in my hands!

posted Hide Post
You must be going to the right church.

You are a very lucky man. Now you have some pressure with 2 great tags in the same year.

Posts: 57 | Location: California | Registered: December 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. What unit did you draw? I hunted G6 a couple years ago.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoover,

I drew G4, third/last season. It was a terrific time. Got in and out between snowstorms. A photo is in the current issue of Ovis magazine.