Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Goats & Capra    G4 Question for Ramdreamer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G4 Question for Ramdreamer
 Login/Join

posted
Hey Ramdreamer, I believe I saw somewhere you had drawn the G4 Colorado goat tag a few years ago. I got lucky this year and drew the second season tag. I had some questions about your hunt. You mind if I pick your brain? Is the majority of the goat country accessed from the Mt. Evans Rd? If they close the road, where do they close it and how many miles to the ridge from the gate? Could you still peddle a mountain bike up the closed road if it is locked? Any pics of your goat and tips on staying away from the "crowds"? Thanks for any input.. Tad (you can e-mail me direct if you prefer at tad@ashwillassociates.com)

Posts: 6 | Location: california | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tad,

Congratulations! That is a terrific unit. I guess I also enjoyed hunting it since it's not very far from where I live. I'll ping you via e-mail.

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post