Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Conservation    2009 WA FNAWS membership drive / raffle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2009 WA FNAWS membership drive / raffle
 Login/Join 
posted
My thanks to Andy Kelso of Washington for doing all the typing on the below. He posted it on another board, so I just did a cut and paste (& a little editing)...

Here is a members only raffle from Washington Chapter of the Foundation for North American Wild Sheep (WA FNAWS) that will likely have much better odds because of the small membership and there is no age limit. I had to modify the form to get it on here but it will work. Because of problems with updating www.WAFNAWS.com it is not on the websight currently.

Nine in ’09 Members Only Raffle Washington FNAWS Over $21,000 in prizes

Prize 1: 10-Day Dall Sheep Hunt & Shoulder Mount, VALUE: $11,250, Alaska Big Game Safaris, Todd Walton, Wasilla, Alaska 99687, (907) 355-4271, www.biggamesafarisalaska.com and Ridgeline Taxidermy, Mark Hill, Phillipsburg, MT 59858, (406)859-5274

Prize 2: Custom Rifle by Accurate Arms, VALUE: $3,800., 4420 Rawley Pike, Harrisonburg, VA 22801, 540-867-0488. Carbon barrel, carbon fiber stock, Rem 700 action, Timey trigger, 13 1/2 LOP, 5.5lb mountain rifle. The winner gets these components and then chooses caliber, stock color, L or R handed action, length of barrel, and then Jack will build it for them over the next year.

Prize 3: Liberty Lincoln 50 Safe Or $1000, VALUE: $3,370. 800-247-5625 Textured finish. Can be picked up at the 2009 Seattle Sportsmen’s Convention in Bellevue, WA.

Prize 4: Leupold HD 12 x 40 60 mm Spotting Scope, VALUE: $899.

Prize 5: Mathews Bow, VALUE: $800. Sponsored by Bailey’s IGA Stores in Rochester & Morton WA.

Prize 6: Leupold RX-IV Rangefinder, VALUE: $549.

Prize 7: Life Membership to Washington FNAWS, VALUE: $300. Winner will become a life member to the best kept secret in conservation…Washington FNAWS! Already a life member? No problem as this prize is transferable!

Prize 8: Tri-State FNAWS’ Hells Canyon Jet Boat Trip, VALUE: $200. Winner gets two tickets to the Tri-State FNAWS’ Hells Canyon Jet Boat Trip in June 2009. Enjoy a tour of North America’s premier bighorn habitat.

Prize 9: 2009 Seattle Sportsmen’s Convention VALUE $200 Winner gets two tickets to the 2009 SEATTLE SPORTSMEN'S CONVENTION - The Largest Single Wildlife Fundraiser in Washington. Friday and Saturday, February 13 & 14, 2009 at the Meydenbauer Center, Bellevue, WA. _________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOU MUST BE A CURRENT MEMBER OF WASHINGTON FNAWS IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE!

Tickets $25 each

Number of tickets_____ Total $_______

I am currently not a member but would like to join and participate in the raffle. In addition to my raffle purchases sign me at the special reduced rate of:

Annual Membership only $20 ___

3 year membership only $50 ___

Life Membership only $300 ___

Payment Method: Check enclosed ____

Mastercard ____

Visa _____

Credit card number _____________________

Expiration Date_______

Signature______________________

Membership information:

Name__________________________

Address_______________________

Phone number__________________

E-Mail________________________

SEND TO: WAFNAWS Raffle 7215 S. 228th St. Kent, WA 98032 No ticket stub will be mailed in return. Keep brochure as receipt.

Or Fax orders to 509.758.RAMS

Drawing will be held at the 2009 Seattle Sportsmen’s Convention.

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to see the flyer for this raffle, a copy of it is now posted at: http://forums.bowsite.com/tf/bgforums/thread.cfm?forum=...013&MESSAGES=1&FF=12

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post