Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

disabled hunters?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello, i recently joined GSCO and just now found this forum. I am a disabled hunter from Nevada and managed to get a desert bighorn in 2006. I was wondering if anybody else has heard of another disabled hunter getting a desert bighorn or any other sheep or goat species. also, would a Spanish goat from Hawaii count as a Capra species? I will post pictures of the bighorn if someone could tell me how.

thanks

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dtlwheels,

1. Welcome! Glad to have you here!

2. HUGE congratulations on taking a Desert Bighorn in '06. MAJOR accomplishment!

3. I've asked the GSCO web guru in the office to move fixing the photo posting feature here on the forum to the front burner. It's been disabled for some unknown reason for a while. I think it might have been associated with a server move.

If your photos are posted anywhere else on the internet, you can simply post a link to that location here by "cut and paste" of the address of the photo(s).

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The site is configured to allow all members to upload photos. We are not sure why it is not functional but there is an open service ticket with the forum host. Hopefully it can and will be resolved soon. We apologize for the inconvenience. GSCO

Posts: 111 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks,

here`s a link to pictures of the bighorn

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk4/dtlwheels/sheep/

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post