Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Marketplace    Colorado free range mature bison bull hunt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado free range mature bison bull hunt
 Login/Join

posted
Good Day Hunters

I wanna talk a little about my free range bison hunts I have been on the ones in wyoming and montana and neither one is truly free range and heck the bulls that get out of the park are tiny bulls them old bulls are smart like an old buck whitetail and I know by looking at the record book there are very few old mature bulls taken .. my bulls are old mature aggressive bulls and are hunted on over 200 thousand acres of prime bison country and if you want a truly free range bison hunt then give me a call if colorado would be smart enough to make the bison a big game animal then all my bulls would score way high in the boone and crockett book matter of fact we have killed a bull that would topple the boone and crockett world record by 10 inches... now to the ones in alaska and canada they want 10 grand for a bison hunt there why would you pay 10 grand for a free range bison hunt and maybe never get a crack at a mature bull or even a shot at one that would make the book i have right now 14 old mature bulls that are causing alot of trouble and need to be harvested the price for this hunt is 4000.00 thats 6 thousand of other free range hunts and you will have a bull of a lifetime you wont find bulls of this magnitude anywhere and its a hunt and it is as free range as it will ever get and ovis counts them for your super 10 or your super slam so give me a call if you truly want a real free range bison hunt

Thank you

Brandon McCullough

This message has been edited. Last edited by: High Plains Adventures,

Posts: 10 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you informed me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vsevprinciker,

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post