Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Marketplace    Boone & Crockett Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep Mount for Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boone & Crockett Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep Mount for Sale
 Login/Join

posted
For personal reasons I am selling a Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep shoulder mount. It scored 187 5/8 and was taken near Philipsburg, MT on Ram Mountain. Interested parties can contact me for pictures and details. It is a beautiful mount and I am told it would have scored higher had the one horn been broomed.

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Polly,

I know of someone that may be interested in purchasing your ram. Do you have a photo and also can you provide a asking price?

Thank you

Steve

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Polly,

You may contact me at 509 954-8414 about the price of your Ram.

Steve

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I assume that by now you have sold your ram head. If not, I would like to hear from you about the price and the measurements of the ram. I would appreciate pictures, as well. My email address is ishawooa@yahoo.com. Hugh Duncan

Posts: 7 | Location: Wyoming and California | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are considering selling my fathers Ram shoulder mount done by Jonahs brothers in Denver was at one time number 3 taken in Colorado any idea of the value

Posts: 3 | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hornhunter:
Polly,

I know of someone that may be interested in purchasing your ram. Do you have a photo and also can you provide a asking price?

Thank you Italy.5759@yahoo.com Ram to be sold soon

Steve

Posts: 3 | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that this information is the best.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vsevprinciker,

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post