Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new books
 Login/Join

posted
speaking of books, I recently read Dennis's book on sheep and hunting in Iran. I have hunted Iran twice and have the old 7 species from there. Iran is one of the best countries to hunt sheep from several aspects. Dennis did a great job with this book and is a must read for those of us who have hunted it, those that want to or will hunt it but also for those who just love sheep.

Posts: 12 | Registered: September 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So where can I buy that book?

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thru the "store" on this website under merchandise then books

Posts: 12 | Registered: September 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Brian. I had looked there initially, but didn't notice the little 'more items' button. Must... find... more... caffeine...

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell me where it is better to buy a book about hunting bison?

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 09, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello there! I truly require another book to peruse, yet I don't realize what. I adored Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, Series of Unfortunate Events, Maximum Ride, Do my Coursework Inkheart, Gallahager Girls, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, and Dear Dumb Diary. There are bunches of others I've perused however I can't show them allht.

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dennis made an extraordinary showing with regards to with this book and is an unquestionable requirement read for those of us who have chased it, those that need to or will chase it yet in addition for the individuals who simply cherish sheep. Coursework Services

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is an of a mind-boggling degree enlightening article. I in like route believe you have put up the name and also you really properly deal with your factor of view. I astoundingly upbeat to see this put up. A willpower to appreciation is with an obvious attention for permitting to us. preserve it up and share the more maximum associated put up this Web www.6dollaressay.com

Jam Martin

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thankful Brian. I had looked there at, to begin with, yet didn't see the little This is an of a mind-boggling degree lighting up article. I in like course believe you have set up the name and online essay help online essay help moreover you genuinely fittingly deal with your factor of view. I astoundingly lively to see this set up. Dennis made a momentous showing up worried with this book and is a certain essential read for those of us who have sought after it, those that need to or will pursue it yet likewise for the people who basically love sheep.

Posts: 1 | Location: London | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The author has made a spectacular Coursework Empire article. You made your point and no to take a gander at. It takes after this the entirety considered noticed validation that you can not fight with the truth of the problem isn't huge, everything has its amazing case. A commitment of appreciation is all together for this information.

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post