Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  International Sheep    (repeat) Field Judging Reference Photos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(repeat) Field Judging Reference Photos
 Login/Join

posted
Where can a gut get good reference photos including measurements to help in field judging?

Keep Well and Good Hunting,

Henry McNatt III

Posts: 2 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Henry,

Same as on the goats posting, maybe someone else knows of such a website, but I sure don't.

The best thing that I have used is some of the late Duncan Gilchrist's videos. You can see what is available and might be of interest to you at: http://www.wildramhunters.net/catalog/index.php?cPath=30

I would personnally suggest both ADVANCED FIELD JUDGING NORTH AMERICAN WILD RAMS and FIELD EVALUATING THE THINHORN RAM.

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post