Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Super Slam level Membership / Free Hunt Drawings    Can I change my address for the drawings to Australia??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I change my address for the drawings to Australia??
 Login/Join

posted
Just kidding, but we have some lucky members down under. Do we have a large contingent of members from there or are the stars just aligned for them? Of the first 12 drawings, we have 3 Australians hit the jackpot!! Good for them...just thought it was interesting...

Posts: 98 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have been amazed that three winners were from Australia! There are only four Aussies in the drawings!
I sure hope people are enjoying getting to see the actual drawings on our website. We want everyone to see exactly how the drawings are conducted.
The odds are still great as we have only just over 500 people participating. Our next four drawings are for three sheep and one goat!

Posts: 32 | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post