Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for Admin regarding Drawings
 Login/Join

posted
Maybe I was dreaming... Has the Super Slam Drawing discussed a bonus point system for future years? Just wondering...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Huntinman,

Posts: 98 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huntinman,

I'm not Admin, however... If you archive your e-mail, check on December 30, 2009. The bonus point program for 2011, for those that signed on prior to January 1, 2010, is discussed in an e-mail of that date.

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ramdreamer! So I wasn't dreaming...

Posts: 98 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Huntinman,
Sorry about the delay, I've been busy trouble shooting the intermittent outages with the forums since the weekend. Ramdreamer-thanks for the yeoman's job filling in. Here is how the bonus point program works for the SS drawings; once you begin your second consecutive year of participation in the drawings you earn for first bonus point, then earn an additional bonus point for every consecutive year of participation.

Example 1:
John Q. Member was signed up for the drawings before December 31, 2009. For 2010 he has one chance in every drawing, if he renews his participation for 2011, he will have two chances in every drawing. And so on and so on.

Example2:
John Q. Member joins in June 2010. He is included in all 24 drawings through May 2011, when he renews his participation for June 2011 he then has two chances in every drawing through May 2012, And so on and so on.

Hope this helps and best of luck to all of you in the drawings!

Posts: 111 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post