Fantastic Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society 2004 Fund Raising Hunt Raffle for Your Choice of a Dall sheep, Grizzly Bear, Moose or Caribou Hunt.
Hunt is with Alaska Master Guide & Outfitter #148, Tom Shankster
- The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is holding a raffle for a fully guided choice of hunt in Alaska for either 2004 or 2005 (your choice)
- Winner will have a choice of animal to hunt: Dall Sheep, Grizzly Bear, Moose or Caribou.
- Hunt will take place in August or September, depending on which animal you choose. If you choose the Grizzly Bear, the hunt will be in the Spring of 2005.
- This is a fully guided hunt for 10 days in Alaska. The animal you hunt will also determine the location of the hunt.
- Hunt does not include transportation to Anchorage, Alaska, license fees or tips.
- Only 1000 tickets will be printed. Each ticket is $25.00. There is no limit on the number of tickets you may purchase.
- Drawing will take place at 3:00 p.m. during the Colorado Sheep and Goat Hunter’s Orientation to be held on June 19th, 2004, at the Denver Merchandise Mart, 451 E. 58th Ave., Denver, CO 80216.
- Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis and postmark will determine mail orders. Need not be present to win.
- For more information, contact the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society at (720) 201-3791, or via the web page: www.bighornsheep.org
- For raffle tickets, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, remittance/payment (check or money orders only, credit cards cannot be used for raffle tickets per current Colorado state regulations), your name, your full address, your phone number and the number of raffle tickets you are buying to: RMBS - TS, P.O. Box 8320, Denver, CO 80201-8320.
who won the bighorn permit?
The lucky winner of the Colorado Bighorn permit was Steven Orr of Laurens, South Carolina.
The winner of the "choice" hunt raffle with Tom Shankster was drawn earlier today during the Colorado Sheep and Goat Hunter's Orientation in Denver. The Winner is: Don Wood of Two Buttes, Colorado. The Runner-up is Robert Braubach of San Antonio, TX.
The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is grateful to all of you that supported their efforts by purchasing tickets for this raffle. Thank you!
|Powered by Social Strata|