In case anyone is interested in a terrific Dall hunt…
The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is pleased to offer You the opportunity to win a 2005 Trophy Alaskan Dall Sheep Hunt of Your Life!
Alaskan Master Guide #125, Jeff Chadd and Majestic Mountain & Lakeview Outfitters, Will be your host On This Fully Guided, 10-Day, Trophy Dall Sheep Hunt in the famed Wrangell St. Elias National Park & Preserve of Alaska in 2005.
• The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is holding a raffle for a fully guided 1-on-1 trophy Dall sheep hunt in Alaska's Wrangell St. Elias National Park & Preserve for 2005.
• Hunt will take place August 18th thru 27th, 2005.
• This is a fully guided, 10-day, Trophy Alaskan Dall Sheep hunt which includes 8 days of hunting and 2 days of travel time.
• Hunter is responsible for license fees, tips, transportation to Gulkana, Alaska and a $550.00 air charter fee in to and out of camp. All flying during the hunt is included.
• Only 1000 tickets will be printed. Each ticket is $25.00. There is no limit on the number of tickets you may purchase.
• Drawing will take place at 9:00 p.m. on Dec. 2nd, 2004, at the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society Board Of Directors meeting @ the Colorado Division of Wildlife's Hunter Education Building, 6060 Broadway, Denver, CO 80216.
• Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis and postmark will determine mail orders. Need not be present to win.
• For more information, contact RMBS at (720) 201-3791, or our web page: www.bighornsheep.org
• Proceeds benefit Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society (Lic. # 2004-0108).
• Raffle tickets may not be purchased with a credit card, per Colorado State raffle rules.
• Send self -addressed and stamped envelope, remittance, your name, full address and phone number for raffle tickets to:
Denver, CO 80201-8320
Good luck to everyone!
Time is running short on this one. I just checked yesterday and there are plenty of raffle tickets left (too many).
Jump in and try to win this great hunt while supporting the great cause of bighorn sheep in Colorado!This message has been edited. Last edited by: RamDreamer,
The winning ticket was drawn, as scheduled, on December 2nd.
The lucky winner is Russell Kelly of Tustin, California.
Thanks to everyone that participated and bought raffle tickets!
|Powered by Social Strata|