Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Dall Sheep    looking for a hunt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for a hunt
 Login/Join

posted
I am looking to dall sheep hunt i n alaska in 2009 and I am looking for an outstanding guide with a great rep. can anyone help me with this?

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul,

There are lots of good guides and outfitters a plenty of people here that know more than me.

Here's my 2 cents....I went with Tom Shankster of Alaska Trophy Hunts this past fall and had a great hunt. Tom is a donor to to GSCO and all around good guy.

http://www.aktrophyhunts.com/

Posts: 10 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul, email me at sheephunterak@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: February 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out gatewayguiding.com. They hunt in the Brooks Range. Were advertising a mid-August hunt a couple of weeks ago and indicated some September hunts when at the convention in Tunica. They took a 45" ram in the Brooks about 4-5 years ago. I would be interested in what you put together and how it comes out. I can be contacted at oregoncarl@aol.com.

Posts: 100 | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are still looking for a sheep hunt in Alaska I currently have openings in 2009 for Dall Sheep in the Brooks Range the hunt takes place in ANWAR. There are only limited hunts but taking some very nice trophies. call any time 337-212-4712 or e-mail info@lakhuntingadventures.com for more information

www.lakhuntingadventures.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: March 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post