Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Dall Sheep    Mike Vanning - Gateway Outfitters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mike Vanning - Gateway Outfitters
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone out there know of the above outfitter? I was told that they shot a 45+ incher this past season, and I am contemplating a hunt with him. If anyone has had experiences with him or know of someone who does, I would sincerely appreciate it. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Posts: 29 | Location: Iowa | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does he guide in the Brooks Range?

Posts: 95 | Location: Clarkston, WA | Registered: November 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi: Yes, he outfits out of the Brooks Range. I hunted earlier this year with Joe Hendricks in the Brooks as well and did not get a ram due to the weather, so, I'm considering this guy.

Posts: 29 | Location: Iowa | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know of the 45x43x13+ inch ram taken with gateway in 03. The hunter was from washington and is going back to hunt with them in 04. He said the weather gave them fits.

Posts: 34 | Location: onalaska, washington | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Starbailyranch: By any chance you wouldn't have his name and address where I can contact him direct...if you don't want to post on this bulletin board, you can send it to my email at nakamoto01@sbcglobal.net Thanks