Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunt Donation
 Login/Join

posted
I had an Free Range Aoudad hunt in New Mexico and was wondering how i would donate it? I own and operate runninghhunts.com and wonder how i would do this. also am interested in my own booth any help would be appreciated.

Posts: 11 | Location: South Central New Mexico | Registered: March 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you be interested in donating it for the silent auction at the GSC/Ovis National in Las Vegas next year during Feb. 2008 if not for the live auction? I'm about 100% sure it can be arranged with GSC/Ovis. I worked the silent auction in Tunica this past February. Let me know at OREGONCARL@AOL.COM.

Posts: 100 | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to add a little to my question. first off thanks for your quick response. i will indeed be attending your convention and donating this NM aoudad hunt. I have recently uploaded some videos on www.youtube.com. To find these videos type in the search box ssilver81 or runninghhunts.com there are some nice video of some baby aoudad lambs as well as 2 really nice 30+ sheep.

Posts: 11 | Location: South Central New Mexico | Registered: March 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post