Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Super Slam™    Huge Year This Year
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Huge Year This Year
 Login/Join

posted
Well its time to get super excited boys, 43 days and i will be in the yukon for mountain caribou, this is one of the 6 i have left to complete the north american 29. from there its straight down to sanluis obispa for the tule, then to quebec for caribou, then shiras moose, bighorn sheep and then finish it off with the sitka island deer. Best of luck to everyone else thats putting a dent in er this year, cya at the convention.

Posts: 18 | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a beautiful buck gunslinger!

Posts: 98 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't be shy! The real questions are when, where and with whom? Now that you have an ABSOLUTELY STUPENDOUS AWESOME non-typical Coues deer, please share. OREGONCARL

Posts: 100 | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be starting My quest with jim fink of blackstone outfitting for my mountain caribou.
Doug roth in california for my tule elk in sanluis obispa.
Bighorn sheep right here in albert with chad lenz of savage encounters.
Then its off to my quebec caribou with leif river that i purchased at this years convention.
Then its straight down to pilgrams outfitting with jim schmidt for my archery shiras moose.
Then its off to the island to complete this quest for the sitka blacktail deer with travis anderson.

posted Hide Post
gunslinger you get your supper slam?

Posts: 11 | Registered: December 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You bet i was able to complete it this fall, Cya at the convention boys