Grand Slam Club/Ovis    Interactive Home    Community Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  General Talk    2011 Washington Draw (CONCLUDED) (& raffles)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011 Washington Draw (CONCLUDED) (& raffles)
 Login/Join

posted
Washington’s 2011 Big Game Hunting Seasons & Regulations (Effective April 1, 2011 - March 31, 2012) are now available to view, download and/or print at: http://wdfw.wa.gov/publications/01184/wdfw01184.pdf

Special Permit Application Deadline is May 18th, 2011... The application period is stated to be April 18th through midnight on May 18th.

If you are a non-resident, good luck with participating in the raffles. The tickets are now only available at license vendors within the state. The Rocky license is now also handled by the state.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RamDreamer,

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there any problem with having a friend buy them for you? I'm lucky as my home is in Portland and my office in Vancouver. But what if I lived in Australia?

OREGONCARL

Posts: 100 | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi OREGONCARL,

My apologies - I missed your question until now. I don't know the answer. That would be one for the Washington Fish & Wildlife folks to answer I guess.

Posts: 1168 | Location: Colorado | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Washington draw results are now available on-line.

Go to: https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov/wa/specialhuntlookup

16 points and no sheep tag for me...